Tuesday 24 March 2015

My little love list

Everyone is busy these days, 'crazy busy' I have heard recently from a mate I haven't seen for ages even living in the same city.
Sometimes I am forgetting what I love and between my work, traveling time and my son's homework I don't know who I am and why I am here anymore.
Sad, I know but life shouldn't be as we only live once.
I love life and all beautiful things it brings, you can see, experience, taste.
On the very top of my list is my family: my son and my husband. I love being mum and wife. They are everything to me, I love watching my husband reading books to my boy and giving him secrets kisses and cuddles. I treasure those moments deep in my heart. I love watching my boy giggling especially when it comes from his stomach:)

This is my little love list, things that make me happy...

1 ocean, swimming, snorkeling, sailing

2 fresh air, sky above my head, forest, nature, long walks

3 glass of milk with pan di stelle biscuits for bfast if none left treats from French bakery

4 fruits especialy strawberries - my fav cake fraisier

5 flowers, fresh cut flowers at home

6 picnics with my family (don't do it enough)

7 animals, just planning to get some chickens and a dog

8 saturdays markets

9 going on holiday with my family

10 xmas i know who doesn't like xmas!

11weekends at home, baking, gardening, being lazy on our verandah

12 watching my boy playing with his cat and looking after him


and so many more....................















ps all pics from google as usualy when I am having fun forgeting about taking photos

No comments:

Post a Comment